Hyderabad, March 10th, 2019: Hyderabad-based Maxi Vision Super Specialty Eye Hospitals unveiled an awareness campaign on glaucoma in all its branches in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Visakhapatnam on the occasion of glaucoma week which is observed from 10th – 16th March every year across globe.
Speaking on the occasion Dr.Prarthana Reddy – Sr.Surgeon Glaucoma , Maxi Vision Super Specialty Eye Hospital said Glaucoma is a complex disease in which damage to the optic nerve leads to progressive, irreversible vision loss. It is also called as silent killer because it does not show any symptoms. Glaucoma is the second leading cause of blindness according to World Health Organization. It is one of the major problems in adults. Rural areas people are more prone to glaucoma due to lack of awareness.
Elaborating more Mr.Sudheer –COO, Maxi Vision Super Specialty Eye Hospital In India, glaucoma is the leading cause of irreversible blindness with at least 12 million people affected and nearly 1.2 million people blind from the disease. More than 90 percent of cases of glaucoma remain undiagnosed in the community. To create mass awareness on the silent killers Maxivision unveiled awareness campaign on glaucoma.MaxiVision observes glaucoma week from 10-16th march and offers free glaucoma checkups to the poor patients. Free Eye Checkups to poor patients are conducted from from 10.30am till 4pm in all the branches in Hyderabad, Vizag and Vijayawada, to mark the occasion.
Patients can contact 9390110000 for more details
About Maxi vision Eye Hospitals
Maxivision Super Specialty Eye Hospitals are renowned for blending traditional hospitality with state-of-the-art ophthalmic care. Offering specialized treatment, we are the first choice of local & international patients and important celebrities alike. Maxivision has been swiftly moving towards its goal of achieving excellence by providing equitable and efficient eye care for everyone.
WHO WE ARE
• State of the art specialized ophthalmic care – Diagnostics, Treatment & Surgery
• At the forefront of vision care technology revolution
• US-FDA, CE approved technologies
• One-stop shop for Optical and Contact Lens
• 12 super specialty eye hospitals in 6 cities
• More than 2.4 million patient strong
• More than 0.3 million eye surgeries
WHAT WE OFFER
• Best Surgeons: Each of the doctors at Maxivision has years of experience and is perfectly qualified to handle the most critical of the issues related to eyes
• World Class Technology: The best, latest & world class highly sophisticated technology in eye care are available here
• Customized Solutions: We understand your need and offer tailored eye care solutions to meet your need. We’ve till now served more than 2.4 million patient from all over the globe.